Can't find any behaviors/connectors for the root context

Hi,
any idea why I get the error on Dynamics CRM server. I try to build nservicebus inside CRM workflow.
I have installed the needed assemplies to GAC.
I tied to check the installed assemplies by scanner.GetScannableAssemblies(); but it gives empty list?

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Can’t find any behaviors/connectors for the root context (NServiceBus.Pipeline.ITransportReceiveContext)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout) at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary2 inputs, TimeSpan timeout, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions)
at Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.SynchronousRuntime.SynchronousWorkflowActivityHost.ExecuteWorkflowUsingInvoker(Activity workflow, ICommonWorkflowContext context)
at Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.SynchronousRuntime.SynchronousWorkflowActivityHost.StartWorkflow(WorkflowActivationData activationData, ICommonWorkflowContext context)
, error code - -2147220970

Locally in my PC it works.

Is there anything in the SkippedFiles collection of the scanner results?

Could it be that your assemblies end up in a sub folder when deployed to Dynamics?

Hi

I raised AssemblyScanner enforcing core reference prevents ILMerging · Issue #5311 · Particular/NServiceBus · GitHub

Currently ILMerging is not possible with v6 and v7 of NServiceBus.

Regards
Daniel