We’ve just released ServiceControl 3.4.0.
- #1508 If message consistently fails in staging phase of retries, ServiceControl is unable to retry any messages
- #1502 ServiceControl 3x does not include all of the RabbitMQ dependencies
- #980 WaitOne on ManualResetEvents can cause the shutdown to hang indefinitely
- #1483 Custom checks for failed imports show broken link
- #1511 ServiceName parameter is ignored when importing failed audit messages
- #1486 ServiceControl default log level is insufficient
- #1470 Host name change in monitoring instance requires a restart of the service
- #1455 SQL transport example connection string does not show the Queue Schema option
How to know if you are affected
You are affected if:
- You attempt to retry a group of messages and are unable to do so.
- You are a previous 3.x version of ServiceControl using RabbitMQ and received the following error in the ServiceControl logs:
Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException at RabbitMQ.Client.ESLog.Error(System.String, System.Exception)
Should you upgrade immediately
- All users should upgrade immediately.
- #1436 Improve user experience in ServiceControl for perpetual license customers when upgrade protection expires
- #1459 SQS Transport to accept EC2-Profile as Credentials Source
Where to get it
You can download this release from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.