We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.9.0.
- #2000 Fix logging in non-user-interactive environments (e.g. docker) where logs were not sent to STDOUT
- #1985 Add new API to allow for the removal of stale endpoint instances
- #1989 Extend the monitoring API to include the connected and disconnected endpoint instance counts
- #1975 Add Endpoint name to events related to Heartbeat
- #1988 Deprecation of Azure Service Bus Legacy Transport
- #1987 Add new API for requesting archived groups
- #1993 Log the product version instead of the assembly version
- #1977 Update NServiceBus.SqlServer to the latest
- #1843 Avoid double store for audit body when not necessary
Where to get it
You can download the new version from our website.
The team in Particular