We’re looking into deepening our understanding of how NServiceBus customers leverage Azure Functions or plan to use Functions in conjunction with NServiceBus-based systems.
Among the things we’d like to learn are:
- Have you ever evaluated Azure Functions?
- If “Yes,” what were the reasons for evaluation?
- Have you decided to adopt/further evaluate Azure Functions?
- If “Yes,” what were the main decision drivers?
- If “No,” what was the alternative chosen?
- How do you use Azure Functions?
- What is the primary use case?
- What is the time frame for adoption? Are you running Functions in production?
- Did you integrate with NServiceBus parts of your system?
- What were the main integration pain points?
Please share your thoughts with us and help to shape NServiceBus with Azure Functions experience.
Use the following link to provide your answers.