Azure socket error trying to register for events

We started getting these error recently when our service bus hosts spin up. I’m still trying to figure out exactly when it started but its not showing up in our logs. It might be related to migrating to the premium tier service bus in azure, but I just created a new service bus name space using the standard tier and its still happening there. NServiceBus 7.x.

Anyone seen these? Any ideas on how to fix it?

2023-05-16 19:39:03.851 ERROR AutoSubscribe was unable to subscribe to event ‘{EVENT NAME}’: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. ({namespace name}.servicebus.windows.net:443)

Exception thrown: ‘Microsoft.Azure.ServiceBus.ServiceBusException’ in System.Private.CoreLib.dll
An unhandled exception of type ‘Microsoft.Azure.ServiceBus.ServiceBusException’ occurred in System.Private.CoreLib.dll
Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. {namespace name}.servicebus.windows.net:443)

My just be my windows instance… when i run the same code in WSL2 it runs fine. I’ll post back if I figure it out.