We’ve just released NServiceBus 6.5.4, 6.5.4, 7.0.2, and 7.1.4.
- #5263 When using the explicit registration API only the last registered mutator is invoked
How to know if you are affected
You are affected if you are registering more than one message mutator of the same kind using the
EndpointConfiguration.RegisterMessageMutator(myMutator) API and you are not using Autofac or StructureMap for dependency injection.
Only the last registered mutator of each kind is invoked.
Should you upgrade immediately
You should upgrade immediately if you are registering multiple message mutators in your endpoints.
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here:
- 6.4.5: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases/tag/6.4.5
- 6.5.4: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases/tag/6.5.4
- 7.0.2: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases/tag/7.0.2
- 7.1.4: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases/tag/7.1.4
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.