We’ve just released NServiceBus 7.1.3 and 6.5.3.
NServiceBus now comes with a built-in Roslyn analyzer to help you detecting missing
await operators on asynchronous NServiceBus APIs. The analyzer is enabled automatically when you use the latest version of NServiceBus. For more information visit the NServiceBus Analyzer documentation page.
The automatic subscriptions feature relies on publisher addresses being configured when using transports with message-driven publish/subscribe (e.g. MSMQ, SQL Server, Amazon SQS, or Azure Storage Queues) in order to be able to send subscription messages. Missing publisher address configurations can cause events to not be delivered to interested endpoints. To help prevent these scenarios, the auto-subscribe feature will now log a warning when it is unable to subscribe to a publisher. If you’re using the MSMQ, SQL Server, Amazon SQS, or Azure Storage Queues transports, check your logs after starting your endpoints using the latest NServiceBus version to verify all subscriptions were created successfully. For more information, visit the automatic subscriptions documentation page.
- #5147 When re-using SendOptions, delayed delivery settings are discarded
- #5117 Startup diagnostics blows up at startup with wrong message on how to fix it
- #5141 SimpleJson fails with DateTime used as Dictionary key
- #5182 Add a generic SettingsHolder.Set and SettingsHolder.SetDefault
- #5179 Add debug log entry for message received and handlers to be executed
- #3651 Log audit queue setting with INFO level
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here:
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.