We’ve just released NServiceBus 7.7.0, which includes new Roslyn analyzers to improve code quality in sagas, new options for security hardening, other improvements to sagas, and obsoletion warnings to get you ready to upgrade to NServiceBus 8 when it is released.
- #6275 Roslyn analyzers for sagas
- #6252 Better logging for when saga data is not found for an incoming message
- #6272 Added DeliverAt to message header for auditing and metrics
- #6280 Added an option to disable dynamic assembly loading
- #6274 Added an option to disable type inference from message content
- #6265 Make directory scanning configurable
- #6232 Mark APIs that are removed in NServiceBus 8 as obsolete
You should upgrade during your next maintenance window. Users with many sagas may want to upgrade as soon as possible to benefit from the new Roslyn analyzers that analyze saga code quality.
You can install NServiceBus 7.7.0 from NuGet.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.