We’ve just released NServiceBus 8.1.1.
Note that NServiceBus 8.1.0 was never released due to a bug identified during quality testing.
- #6770 Replace SimpleJson usage with System.Text.Json
- #6757 Introducing some nullable reference type support on public APIs
- #6750 Allow outbox to be enabled for send only endpoints via an explicit opt-in setting
- #6674 Clearer xmldoc on RecoverabilityActions
- #6577 Create new JSON message serializer using System.Text.Json
- #6563 Add dedicated Installer APIs
- #6753 Analyzer rule NSB0002 adds the CancellationToken to the wrong place for fluent API calls
- #6740 Audit queue incorrectly created on send-only endpoint
- #6714 Analyzer rule NSB0006 gives false positive when mapping is done with base interface
You should upgrade during your next maintenance window.
You can install NServiceBus 8.1.1 from NuGet.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.