We’ve just released NServiceBus 8.1.6 and 8.0.8.
- #6909 Combining the outbox with a message-driven transport may lead to message loss when publishing to multiple subscribers
You are affected if one of these conditions apply:
- You are using a message-driven transport like MSMQ or Azure Storage Queues in combination with the outbox
- You are using the transactional session in combination with a message-driven transport like MSMQ or Azure Storage Queues and the outbox
- You are extending the routing stage (e.g.
Behavior<IRoutingContext>) of the message pipeline with custom routing strategies that manipulate headers
- You are extending the dispatch stage (e.g.
Behavior<IDispatchContext>) of the message pipeline with behaviours that modify outgoing transport operations
- When publishing an event to multiple subscribers only one of the subscribers receives the event. The subscriber that gets the event gets multiple copies of the same event.
- When either the routing or the dispatch stage is extended, modifications to the headers will be applied to all related outgoing operations instead.
You can install the new versions of NServiceBus from NuGet.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.