We’ve just released NServiceBus.Azure.Transports.WindowsAzureServiceBus 9.0.0
Refer to the upgrade guide to learn about changes that can affect your system.
- #749 Header manipulations done while processing a message are visible in recoverability policy
- #714 Transport transaction mode SendsAtomicWithReceive can be violated when handling errored messages
- #724 Support WindowsAzure.ServiceBus v5.0
- #717 Subscription rules are over-complicated and have a hefty performance impact on the broker
- #715 Unnecessary component registration
- #702 Wording for MessageLockLostException should call out PrefetchCount
- #699 Client-side batching might be too aggressive
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.AzureServiceBus/releases/tag/9.0.0
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.