We’ve just released NServiceBus.Azure.Transports.WindowsAzureStorageQueues 7.5.3 and 7.4.3.
- #309 UseAccountAliasesInsteadOfConnectionStrings with default connection string exposes raw connections strings
- #312 UseAccountAliasesInsteadOfConnectionStrings with default connection string exposes raw connections strings
- Anyone using Azure Storage Queues transport version 7 and above, using a single storage account and requires connection string to be secured
When using ASQ with default connection string and alias to secure it, messages are sent with raw connection string instead of an alias.
Should you update immediately?
This is a security patch.
You should update immediately if your system is running with a single storage account requiring connection string to be secured.
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here:
- 7.5.3: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.AzureStorageQueues/releases/tag/7.5.3
- 7.4.3: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.AzureStorageQueues/releases/tag/7.4.3
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.