NServiceBus.AzureFunctions.Worker.ServiceBus 4.2.2 and 3.1.1 – Patch releases available

Hi everyone,

We’ve just released NServiceBus.AzureFunctions.Worker.ServiceBus 4.2.2 and 3.1.1.

Fixed bugs

• #428 Source-generated endpoint function not found when using Microsoft.Azure.Functions.Worker.Sdk 1.16.0+
  • #418 Source-generated endpoint can not process messages sent from send-only endpoint

When to upgrade

You should upgrade during your next maintenance window.

Where to get it

You can install the new versions of NServiceBus.AzureFunctions.Worker.ServiceBus from NuGet.

With thanks,
The team in Particular

Please read our release policy for more details.

Does this mean I can upgrade safely to Microsoft.Azure.Functions.Worker.Sdk 1.16.0+ without any changes to the code?

I can’t seem to get it working with
NServiceBus.AzureFunctions.Worker.ServiceBus 4.2.2 together with Microsoft.Azure.Functions.Worker.Sdk 1.16.0+

When running the function app with this package combination, it doesn’t find the endpoint function.
With Microsoft.Azure.Functions.Worker.Sdk 1.15.1 it still works.

@remyvd

Yes exactly that.

1 Like

@Jokelab

We did a bunch of smoke tests against various samples and projects, and it all indicated things were working.

Would you mind sending us a reproduction sample that demonstrates the problem you are experiencing?

Regards,
Daniel

@danielmarbach
I tried to reproduce it in a small sample but I couldn’t. So there must be something off on my side.

Apologies for any confusion!