We’ve just released NServiceBus.Callbacks 2.0.2 and 1.1.3.
How to know if you are affected
You are affected if your callback continuation blocks or delays the executing thread. Examples of this would include, but are not limited to, issuing callback requests inside of
This bug can lead to various side effects like:
- messages that are not fully consumed from the pipeline
- transport transactions timing out
- endpoints no longer processing messages
- endpoints processing messages with a lower level of concurrency
- message handler invocation getting delayed
Should you upgrade immediately
Although this bug only manifests under certain circumstances, the exact conditions and impact can vary. Therefore, we recommend all users of NServiceBus.Callbacks to update to the latest version immediately.
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here:
- 2.0.2: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.Callbacks/releases/tag/2.0.2
- 1.1.3: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.Callbacks/releases/tag/1.1.3
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.