We’ve just released a new version of our SQL Persistence allowing you to get better throughput for sagas with high concurrency and offering better support for multi-tenant scenarios. We’ve also fixed a few minor bugs and added a number of improvements.
- #258 Support Newtonsoft.Json 11
- #98 Implement pessimistic saga concurrency
- #210 Add Outbox config options similar to other persistences
- #276 Allow SQL persistence to use different connection strings for subscriptions and timeouts
- #270 SqlPersistenceSession throws in endpoint without sagas/outbox
- #272 Install actions fail silently when running via NSB host
- #260 Concurrent connections in same TransactionScope throw Exceptions
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql/releases/tag/4.1.1.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.