We’ve just released NServiceBus.RabbitMQ 3.5.2.
- #465 Headers are not removed before processing an incoming message
- #464 Minimum RabbitMQ.Client version throws NullReferenceException in HeartbeatReadTimerCallback
How to know if you are affected
- You are affected by #465 if you are sending messages from an endpoint using version 4.x of the transport to an endpoint using version 3.x of the transport.
- You are affected by #464 if you are using version 4.1.0 of the RabbitMQ client.
- A message contains any of the following headers:
NullReferenceExceptionis thrown at various points during an endpoint’s startup and shutdown, and
RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.Connection.HeartbeatReadTimerCallbackis in the exception’s call stack.
Should you upgrade immediately
If you are affected, you should upgrade.
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.RabbitMQ/releases/tag/3.5.2
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.