We’ve just released NServiceBus.RabbitMQ 5.1.0.
- #103 Make BasicDeliverEventArgs available on the processing pipeline
- #501 Transport is not compatible with RabbitMQ client 5.1.0
- #568 Log blocked connections using blocked/unblocked events
- #485 Header manipulations persist between processing attempts
- #491 Header manipulations done while processing a message are visible in recoverability policy
- #492 Header manipulations done in recoverability policy are visible during next attempt to process a message
Should you upgrade immediately
This release contains no critical bug fixes, so there is no need to upgrade immediately.
Where to get it
You can download the updated version directly from NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/NServiceBus.RabbitMQ/5.1.0
The team in Particular