Looks like you need to sign up as a “Windows Insider” to use the preview build.
in order to run the image (https://hub.docker.com/r/microsoft/windowsservercore-insider/)
in Docker locally.
Seeing how these are the items to accept before becoming an “Insider”
- The experimental and early prerelease software and services might not be tested.
- You might experience crashes, security vulnerabilities, data loss, or damage to your device.
- When the software is installed on a mobile device: (i) it is not intended as a substitute for your primary means of telecommunications; (ii) in some circumstances, you may not be able to place calls (including calls for emergency services); (iii) it may inadvertently damage your device rendering it inoperable; and (iv) you may experience increased data charges.
- The Program collects and transmits data to Microsoft regarding activities on your device, including personal information; Microsoft shares some data with partners. See the Privacy Statement for more information.
- You will receive communications about the program and related promotions. Once you’ve joined the program, to stop receiving such communications you must leave the program.
has anyone had problems with system stability when agreeing to these terms and conditions?
Just asking, as I have one machine, and that’s my work machine, and I need it to work… eh… work