Nservicebus.SqlPersistence Scripts Installer

i was wondering if there was a way to specify the location of the sql scripts for the default installer to run? We have our custom host where we nuget multiple endpoints into and each of these nuget’s would have the scripts to create the SQL persistence tables. We were hoping we could put these scripts in a directory inside the host and then specify the location of the scripts for the default installer to run them from. Is that possible?

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible. Let my try to understand the problem better. So the scripts are pacakges into each endpoint’s nuget and then these nugets get deployed together. I assume you’re using a custom host that can start multiple endpoints, right?

Szymon

We have a custom host that can start multiple endpoints. Each endpoint is essentially a nuget package that is pulled into the custom host. Since the endpoints are the ones that create the Sql persistence scripts for saga/retries/timeouts we needed to make sure those scripts were included in the nuget and placed in the custom host. We were able to bring the scripts in, put them into a directory in the host and then mark those scripts to be copied to the output directory. After we did everything worked as we expected.

1 Like