We’ve just released a new version of the SQL Server transport allowing you to pass custom connection/transaction when sending a messages. It also includes a few enhancements around troubleshooting.
- #445 Make adding a computed column for viewing message body an opt-in
- #444 Allow passing an existing connection/transaction via send options
- #404 Add startup diagnostics info
- #443 Don’t flood logs when circuit breaker gets triggered
- #433 Add computed column to convert body to nvarchar
- #312 Issue warning regarding isolation level settings on the SqlTransport
Where to get it
You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus.SqlServer/releases/tag/4.1.0.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.