We’ve just released NServiceBus.Transport.Msmq 2.0.3.
- #633 FailureRateCircuitBreaker logs redundant messages every 30 seconds
You are affected by #633 if
- you are using NServiceBus.Transport.Msmq.
- you are using NServiceBus.Transport.Msmq and logging at the INFO level.
- Possible memory may leak when shutting down an endpoint.
- The following message is logged every 30 seconds at the INFO level:
The circuit breaker for [endpointname] is now disarmed.
You should upgrade during your next maintenance window.
You can install NServiceBus.Transport.Msmq 2.0.3 from NuGet.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.