existing solution which worked with nservicebus.rabbitmq version as 5.1.2. after upgrading to 7.0.4 queue is not pushed to rabbitmq and if rabbit mq has a queue its not getting picked by the handler.
dont see any exception log. solution is able to connect to rabbitmq and get the queue but handler not getting hit.
application is able to make a connection with rabbitmq server and i can see the queue with one message in the connection object but handler is not getting hit
when i try to send a new message to queue its not getting added to rabbitmq server queue.
since i am not seeing any exception in console couldnt figure out what exactly missing.
Yes i am checking the same rabbitmq queue there is message.
so i tried upgrading only nservicebus in 3.1 dotnet solution then its working good again if i change nservicebus.rabbitmq its asking for extra 3 changes which i added above after doing that same 2 issues i am seeing with 3.1 solution too. so i am suspecting something with nservicebus.rabbitmq version. i tried figuring out unfortunately couldnt. i am not sure if any other dependencies there with the new version of rabbitmq which i am missing to add.