We’ve just released ServiceControl 3.2.0
- #1437 Allow to specify localized category name, counter name and instance name for CheckDeadLetterQueue custom check
- #1433 AmazonSQS Transport Retries don’t work
- #1402 Show input queue name in SCMU overview and installer screen
- #1404 Reduce allocations when expiring documents
- #1410 Remove HeadersForSearching from metadata and compute query array on the index
Should you upgrade immediately
Customers using Amazon SQS should upgrade immediately to re-enable the retries functionality.
For all other customers this update can be applied during the next maintenance window and does not need to be applied immediately.
Where to get it
You can download this release from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.