We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.15.0.
- #2367 Allow usage of trial license again after 4.14.0 accidentally restricted this via SCMU/Powershell
- #2360 Provide a default port for Docker images of monitoring instances
- #2376 Allow maintenance mode to be run in portable mode
- #2363 Allow expanding of ENVVAR values in environment variables
#2362 Allow config keys to use
_as well as
/for use in Azure Container Instances
- #2301 Updated ServiceControl.Transports.ASQ transport to Azure Storage Queues Client v9
- #2250 Reduce the number of buffer allocations in Error instances
- #2249 Reduce the number of buffer allocations in Audit instances
- #2365 Adding missing default for “Monitoring/LogPath” which is needed for containers
- #2366 Move the log and database paths to a shared location for easy volume mappings in containers
#2342 Improved MSMQ connection string validation in the
Should you upgrade immediately
It is recommended to upgrade as soon as possible.
Where to get it
You can download the new version from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.