We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.15.1.
- #2394 Message ingestion stops due to external resource starvation
- #2395 New-ServiceControlAuditInstance PowerShell cmdlet fails since v4.15
- #2400 Docker images fail to start due to broken dependency on net472 since v4.15
How to know if you are affected
You are affected if you observe any of the following symptoms:
- The ServiceControl Audit instance stops ingesting messages from the audit queue.
New-ServiceControlAuditInstancePowerShell cmdlet terminates immediately with the following error:
New-ServiceControlAuditInstance : Failed to retrieve release date for new version.
- Containers based on images tagged
4fail to start.
Should you upgrade immediately
As no data loss happens there is no need to upgrade immediately. We recommend you upgrade during your next maintenance window.
Where to get it
You can download the new version from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our release policy for more details.