We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.17.0. This release introduces major performance and stability improvements, especially in cloud environments.
- Integration events are updated from 2.0.0 to 3.0.0. Consumers of
ServiceControl.Contractsneed to rebuild their solution due to an updated assembly strong name.
- #2478 RavenDB index health monitoring
- #2501 Email alerting for built-in custom checks
- #2532 Allow for ingestion from Quorum queues with RabbitMQ transport
- #2521 Add support for AMQP connection strings with RabbitMQ transport
- #2465 Exposing additional integration events
- #2524 Drop audit retention question when upgrading primary instance
- #2517 Use monotonic identifiers for processed messages to increase RavenDB indexing performance
- #2488 Optimize storage of failed messages
- #2487 Report total folder size as MB, GB, or TB
- #2477 Batch processing of failed messages for improved performance on high-latency disk drives
- #2476 Allow running in maintenance mode without requiring elevated privileges
- #2475 Maintenance mode using CTRL+C / SIGINT instead waiting for keyboard input.
- #2464 Powershell: Do not return log queue values when forwarding is not enabled
Where to get it
You can download the new version of ServiceControl from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our support policy for more details.