We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.27.4.
- #3266 Enable CORS for HEAD requests
- #3264 Audit instances can’t be installed using a custom hostname
- #3186 Monitoring instances report the wrong persister type
- #2596 The window title for ServiceControl Management is incorrect
- #2960 Validation errors are not displayed when creating new ServiceControl instances
- #2623 Allow configuration of the internal ServiceControl queue
- #2956 Allow the installation of an error instance without installing an audit instance
- #2308 Make it more obvious when a new version of ServiceControl is available for download
- #2945 Change default audit-retention policy to 7 days
- #1373 Change the audit retention period slider to select only days, and not hours
You should upgrade during your next maintenance window.
You can download the new version of ServiceControl from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our support policy for more details.