We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.30.1.
- #3503 Hostname fields no longer accept IP addresses
- #3488 Monitoring instance installation fails due to the MSMQ timeouts queue not being created
- #3487 The audit queue is not created during installation
You are affected if you use ServiceControl version 4.30.0 (earlier versions are not affected) and any of the following conditions are met:
- You use an IP address for your hostname
- You rely on ServiceControl to provision the audit queue during installation
- You use a ServiceControl monitoring instance with MSMQ
- ServiceControl does not allow IP addresses or wildcards such as * to be used for the hostname
- The audit queue is not created during ServiceControl installation
- Monitoring instance installation fails due to the MSMQ timeouts queue not being created
You should upgrade immediately if you are affected by any of the symptoms listed above.
You can download the new version of ServiceControl from our website.
The team in Particular
Please read our support policy for more details.