We’ve just released ServiceControl 4.4.0.
This release includes bugfixes and enhancements.
- #907 ServiceControl Management(SCMU) waits with instance upgrade until the process files are fully unloaded
- #1374 ServiceControl Management(SCMU) menu dropdown menus are properly aligned on devices supporting “TabletMode”
- #1782 Add support for deleting deprecated endpoints from the heartbeat list
#1781 Allow changing RabbitMQ
DisableRemoteCertificateValidationvia connection string
- #1556 Show DB Path in SCMU for existing ServiceControl and ServiceControl Audit instances
- #1777 Configurable polling interval for Azure Service Bus queue length monitoring in order to avoid too high costs
Should you upgrade immediately
You should upgrade during the next available change window.
Where to get it
You can download this release from our website.
The team in Particular