We’ve just released ServiceInsight 2.10.0.
- #1227 ServiceInsight allows retries on multi-selection although not supported
- #1212 Endpoint explorer TreeView selection may not be correct
- #1211 Search results are not displayed when clicking on 'View in ServiceInsight" from ServicePulse
- #1076 ServiceInsight may issue more HTTP requests to ServiceControl than necessary
#990 ServiceInsight does not check for existing connections when clicking on
View in ServiceInsightfrom ServicePulse
- #882 The messages list intermittently caused more than one message to be visually selected
- #880 ServiceInsight does not make ServiceControl status 500 errors visible
- #1062 It’s unclear what the “Retries” column value indicates
You should upgrade during your next maintenance window.
You can download the new version of ServiceInsight from our website.
The team in Particular