ServicePulse 1.15.0 - Minor release available
This new release of ServicePulse has several user experience improvements. Highlights include the ability to now bookmark failed message group views. There’s now a sticky status bar containing version and update notifications, as well as ServiceControl connectivity status.
- #660 Typo: Hearbeats in endpoint heartbeats warning dialog
- #651 Graphs with no data should always show solid line at the bottom
- #608 Continually showing “connected to SC” is redundant and distracting
- #573 Upgrade to ServicePulse v1.10.2 overwrites configured registry values
- #673 Applying coloring to units of graphed values
- #658 CustomCheck messages should respect NewLines
- #655 Change monitoring overview page URL slug
- #654 Endpoint details screen should show “No Messages processed in this period of time” instead of a blank section
- #653 Force minimum viewport width of 1440px
- #652 Add URL parameter to store which tab is selected in the endpoint details screen
- #607 Set GroupBy selection into the url so we can bookmark the page with the preferred grouping
- #445 Add retry button on message on All failed messages view
Where to get it
You can download this release from our website.