We’ve just released ServicePulse 1.34.4.
- #1437 It is possible to retry a message while it is being deleted
- #1436 Dismissing restored groups dismisses all groups and navigates to the all deleted message tab
- #1090 “NOTE:” is visible where there is no note
- #1375 Subfolder deployments do not work
How to know if you are affected
You are affected by #1437 if you are deleting a message and then retrying the message before it is removed from the list of available messages.
You are affected by #1436 when dismissing any restored message group.
All users are affected by #1090.
You are affected by #1375 if you are attempting to deploy ServicePulse to a subfolder within IIS.
- #1366 Display “10+” errors when there are 10 or more retry attempts
- #1438 Show the message tabs when navigating into a message group
When to upgrade
You should upgrade during your next maintenance window.
Where to get it
You can download the new version of ServicePulse from our website.
The team in Particular