ServicePulse KeyNotFound Exception

We are having a problem when trying to look at failed messages in ServicePulse. For some messages, when trying to view the failed message details we see an error that the message cannot be displayed. Oddly enough we can Replay the failed message from ServicePulse with no problem, so it does exist… somewhere.

Has anyone had this problem before?
I attached a screen shot of what we see in ServicePulse and below is the stack trace that I could find in the ServicePulse logs. Let me know if there is anything else you’d like me to track down.

2018-12-03 08:18:17.4192|96|Error|ServiceBus.Management.Infrastructure.Nancy.NServiceBusContainerBootstrapper|Http call failed
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at ServiceControl.MessageFailures.Api.GetErrorById.Map(FailedMessage message, IAsyncDocumentSession session) in C:\BuildAgent\work\7189a56f9f44affc\src\ServiceControl\MessageFailures\Api\GetErrorById.cs:line 55
   at ServiceControl.MessageFailures.Api.GetErrorById.<<-ctor>b__0_1>d.MoveNext() in C:\BuildAgent\work\7189a56f9f44affc\src\ServiceControl\MessageFailures\Api\GetErrorById.cs:line 44