Join Jimmy Bogard and Adam Ralph for a two-day deep dive workshop at Build Stuff, November 18th & 19th, covering architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
- How to choose NOSQL databases for your services.
You’ll also learn the nitty-gritty details of building production-ready systems including:
- Fault tolerance
- HTTP and queues
- Reliable integration with 3rd party systems
- Scalability, high availability & monitoring
Finally, get some hands-on experience in SOA development by building:
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
More details here.