I have a pretty simple POC sln that I am trying to demo to my Dev team. It is using Core 3.1 and currently has 2 proj in it; ProfessionalLevels.Messages and ProfessionalLevels.ServiceBus. While referencing the messages proj does not cause any kind of build errors, when I attempt to run the solution and post a message to the queue table I get the following error:
NServiceBus.MessageDeserializationException: An error occurred while attempting to extract logical messages from incoming physical message 8a58486d-020e-c919-3ddb-bbff6c96b7dc\r\n —> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Type specified in JSON ‘CreateMemberTaskCredit’ was not resolved. Path ‘$type’, line 1, position 33.
I did rename the message class early on in the development, and after chatting with a Particular dev I decided to recreate the entire sln. After that I still get the error. Here is a GitHub repo that contains the solution, I just used the Order table from the Native Integration Sql Sample