Now that it’s possible to run NServiceBus on Linux, have you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We’d love to find out:
- Did it work for you as expected?
- What’s the scope of the project you used to test?
- Did you run into any problems? (If so we’d like to fix them.)
- What can we do to make it easier and better?
And of course we’d like to find out some tech specs from you, like:
- What Linux distribution/version are you using?
- What message transport and persistence are you using?
We’re really confident in this release, but want to get more feedback from those of you trying out the actual bits before we go to RC. Sound off in this thread, or if you don’t feel comfortable sharing your details, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “NServiceBus Linux Feedback”.
We really appreciate your help.
The entire team